cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be able to change currency for a subscription

hjvelo
Mt. Kenya

If you live / stay in one country (say France - Euro) and then move to another country  (say UK - sterling) ; and you have a subscription, and you want to change the subscription currency from Euro to the local one (in this case sterling) , you can’t.  This is a bit annoying. 

apparently you have to cancel your existing subscription and the (I think) start a new subscription in a different currency.  Strava says the data that you have access to from your subscription won’t be lost ….. I haven’t tried it yet. 

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @hjvelo 

Thanks for posting about this and apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.  If your Strava Subscription is was purchased directly from us through the web site, our Support staff can make this change for you.  If that's the case, please submit a support ticket and one of our Support Analysts will be happy to help you.

If your Strava Subscription was purchased through either Google or Apple, you would need to wait until the Subscription ends and then re-subscribe in the new currency.

I hope that's helpful.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team