cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropdown arrows are broken

tm
Mt. Kenya

Some recent release of the Android app has broken the dropdown menus. Pressing the actual down arrow at the right hand side of each menu has no effect.

1000011910.png

This is a long way from being the most broken feature on the app, but it's a bizarre choice if intentional, flying in the face of several decades of UX best practices. It's also consistently annoying as I keep pressing at it unconsciously as the arrow is not only closest to the digit of a right-handed user, but also acts as a visual call to action.

Of course based on the triage process around here I look forward to years of gradually learning to not press the inactive button that looks like it should do something. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @tm 

Thanks for posting about this and sorry for the issue.  I am aware of it (it was happening to me) and I believe the latest release of the Android App has resolved this issue.  

Can you please try updating the App to the latest release, and let me know if you continue to have an issues after that?  Thank you.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @tm 

Thanks for posting about this and sorry for the issue.  I am aware of it (it was happening to me) and I believe the latest release of the Android App has resolved this issue.  

Can you please try updating the App to the latest release, and let me know if you continue to have an issues after that?  Thank you.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings