cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

EMAIL ADDRESS ISSUE

Former Member
Not applicable

Hello there, I'm trying to re-ignite this post after a few months of "forgetting about it"....

I've tried submitting a support ticket/request, but the problem is my account password and email address are null and void, which is the original problem! Therefore it's impossible for me to create a ticket as I'm always asked to login. So I'm just going round in circles!!

Can I simply create a new account and import the data of all my historic bike rides etc, across to the new account??  Please advise.

P.s. hopefully you can view the attached screenshot of my attempt to "change email"....and view the random email address created by Google play many years ago(I was 36 then and 49 now!). I never used it for anything other than Strava, and I've remained permanently logged in to this day, hence I've no idea what the password is. I've tried the obvious ones with no luck. 

This email address is 13 years old and never used as a primary address. 

Don't use it to try and contact me. I have two primary emails addresses but your system won't allow me to post it in this text. 

Please DO NOT ASK ME TO CREATE A SUPPORT TICKET as it is impossible to do so for the reasons explained. 

Please find a solution to this mess...

You can even phone me on +44 749088204.

Regards, Al. 

Screenshot_2024-05-01-12-23-42-274_com.strava.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Former Member, 
Thanks for your follow up post. I'm going to send this over to our support team. I saw your previous email to our support team and found that support ticket received an auto reply and was closed. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
Not applicable

Ok, appreciate the help. 👍

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Former Member, 
Thanks for your follow up post. I'm going to send this over to our support team. I saw your previous email to our support team and found that support ticket received an auto reply and was closed. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team