cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garmin Connect

JK83881
Shkhara

Hi

I rode this morning came back , finished ride as normal clicked save on the Garmin but the ride hasn’t uploaded to Strava v?

it’s in my Garmin connect app . I have uninstalled and reinstalled Garmin connect deleted and re added drive from starva but it still won’t upload v

?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi All!

Sorry for the trouble. We recently had an issue where we experienced syncing delays with Garmin and are currently backfilling our queues, therefore any missing activities are working to sync automatically.

If you still do not see your activity after 24 hours you can export the original from Garmin Connect and upload it to Strava from our upload page. If you see any error messages when uploading the original, please take a screenshot and let us know. Also please send the file that is producing the error message so a support team member can further investigate.

On Garmin:

1. On a computer, log into your Garmin Connect account. (https://connect.garmin.com/)
  2. Use the left-hand toolbar to navigate to your "Activities" page.
  3. Click on the activity that you need to export.
    You will be brought to the actual activity, not the list of activities. If you are still on the list of activities you will not see the correct export options.
  4. Use the gear icon in the upper-right corner to view your export options.
  5. Choose the format you wish to export. If your device records natively in .fit format, and you wish to export that version, use the "Export Original" option.
    If you do not see these export options, that means you are still on the activity list page. Please click on the activity and access the activity detail page that includes the map and full data of information.

The best option would be to export the Original. Keep in mind, if this is a large activity it may export this file as a .zip format. You will need to open the .zip file to uncompress the file to produce the .fit file. If you need instructions for opening a .zip please let us know.

garmin.png

On Strava:

1. Once you have your file saved on your computer, please open your Strava account.
  2. Go to https://www.strava.com/upload/select to select the file and upload directly to Strava.

If you need further assistance, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

38 REPLIES 38

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi all, 
Just following up. This issue has been resolved. If you are still not seeing your activity please submit a support ticket and our support team can take a closer look at your account and recommend the next steps.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

It is not been resolved.. today my activity was not uploaded again.. its been 3 days.. plz help to resolve this issue

Hey @prathameshjatar
Please submit a support ticket and our support team can take a closer look at your account and recommend the next steps.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

runninglate
Mt. Kenya

Is this persisting for anyone else? The Strava status page says all systems are operational and that the Garmin upload problem has been resolved, but I’m still experiencing issues with workouts syncing to Strava even though they’re on Garmin Connect.

the issue is still persisting for me. Updates are not forthcoming......

Roccosaracina
Mt. Kenya

Same issue for two days now. Some activities at Sync. Most don't. I understand how to do it manually, but I hope Strava works with Garmin to resolve it soon. It's frustrating to pay for Strava and have hundreds of dollars worth of Garmin devices and they aren't communicating. 

Yes for me too the issue is coming! I am just waiting that strava will resolve tgis issue ASAP

Nsherwood
Mt. Kenya

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings