cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Challenges Query and Clubs

SamB3
Mt. Kenya

Hey, I recently started a group challenge - 90 miles in 30 days - "90 in 30" and a club "Sam B's 90 in 30 Club". I think a great feature would be to able to add/make challenges through clubs, not just events. 

So for example my club 'Sam B's 90 in 30 club' would include a challenge every 30 days/month of 90 miles in 30 days (Walking,`Running, Hiking) instead of these two things being separate. I understand this might be a premium feature, since I can only make 3 challenges with my current account. 

I'm also a graphic designer and would love to create and add my own badge to my 90 in 30 challenge for successfully completing it, make my trophy case all snazzy. Either this is a feature already and I don't know how to do it or could be a great creative opportunity especially if we could create challenges through clubs. 

Would love to hear everyones thoughts!

Sam B

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @SamB3,
Thank you for your post and suggestions! We have others who are in agreement with you for both your ideas!
Adding Club Challenges to clubs has been suggested on our ideas board here.  And your other suggestion, to Create your own badge/logo for Group Challenges, can be found here. Head over to these ideas to add your vote (kudos) to show your support. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @SamB3,
Thank you for your post and suggestions! We have others who are in agreement with you for both your ideas!
Adding Club Challenges to clubs has been suggested on our ideas board here.  And your other suggestion, to Create your own badge/logo for Group Challenges, can be found here. Head over to these ideas to add your vote (kudos) to show your support. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings