cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

It is odd that January is excluded from yearly distance goal graph

Silentvoyager
Kilimanjaro

It seems odd that the graph below for the yearly goal shows only 11 months and January is excluded. The labels under the graph show Jan where the data for February is. See the picture below:

1000004975.png

Any progress starting from February 1st is shown properly on the graph and you can see whether it is below or above the goal line. But anything logged in January is shown as a dot at the beginning. That seems like a really odd design.

Also, I should mention that if the goal is exceeded at the end of December, that doesn't fit on the graph because the top of the graph aligns with the goal line. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Silentvoyager 

Thanks for posting about this.  I'm going to escalate this to our Support Team so someone can take a closer look.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Silentvoyager 

Thanks for posting about this.  I'm going to escalate this to our Support Team so someone can take a closer look.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings