cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost access to my account

Kire
Mt. Kenya

Hello All, I hope to get answer here because Strava Support does not answer.

Yesterday evening I had a run and the activity did not log into strava, I proceeded to log out, and when I tried to log back in, it created a new blank account ON the same email. When I followed my main account (the one I had lost access to), I got a follow notification on the same mail that the new account was created on.

Since then I have deleted the blank account, and after I tried logging in on the account I have had activity on, they still create new ones.

THis is the 3rd account from the same mail. I have a race on Sunday and need help and strava support are not responding

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Kire
Thanks for your post and sorry for the login trouble you are having. Strava profiles can only use one email per account so an email address cannot be used to create multiple accounts. I took a look at your open support ticket, #2901405 and looking at the Athlete ID you sent over, it appears that you created one of your Strava accounts using Apple sign in; and because you chose to hide your email address from Strava, a proxy email address was used. 

Our Support Team will be able to help you resolve this issue; the Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. Please be patient and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Kire
Thanks for your post and sorry for the login trouble you are having. Strava profiles can only use one email per account so an email address cannot be used to create multiple accounts. I took a look at your open support ticket, #2901405 and looking at the Athlete ID you sent over, it appears that you created one of your Strava accounts using Apple sign in; and because you chose to hide your email address from Strava, a proxy email address was used. 

Our Support Team will be able to help you resolve this issue; the Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. Please be patient and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Hello Scout, thank you very much for your reply. YOu are the first that replied since my yesterdays emails. I really appreciate it. I got my account back, exactly as mentioned, apple ID. Thank you very much

Hey @Kire
Thanks for the update; glad you were able to get back into your account!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)