cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

PR Not showing correctly

MattVS
Mt. Kenya

I have ran a PB on 5k today in the strava Apple Watch App. However, on my acitivity feed it shows 3:44, and in Brooks 5K challenge it shows 3:47. Nonetheless 3:47 is my current PB so it should be showing at least a second best try?  It seems like it only registered the run but not quite the segments or personal bests.. Thanks in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @MattVS 

Thanks for posting about this.  We would need to have a look at your account and the run to give you more information on this, so I've escalated this post to our Support Team.  Please be patient and someone will be in touch with you to assist.

Also - Congratulations on the PB!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @MattVS 

Thanks for posting about this.  We would need to have a look at your account and the run to give you more information on this, so I've escalated this post to our Support Team.  Please be patient and someone will be in touch with you to assist.

Also - Congratulations on the PB!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

I have the similar problem with my last run and PR recorded with Garmin Connect. The new PR on the segment isn't showed on the segment leaderboard. Please help.