cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Please STOP resharing club posts on my feed - only show me a Club post once

Bill_Poulson
Mt. Kenya

I have my Strava feed set to "latest activities" so that I can scroll through and kudos to everyone on my feed. This works fine for activities, I kudos them and never see them again. But any kind of "post" whether it is from a club or individual shows up over and over and over again even after I have given kudos. I don't want to see the same club post in my feed every time I scroll Strava, this has resulted in me just leaving any club that posts regularly because I got tired of having to scroll past the same post 5-10 times in my feed.

I request that if a person has already given kudos to a post, don't show it again outside of chronological order. If you want to keep showing me stuff I haven't given kudos to in case I didn't see it, OK that makes sense but the current state doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello!   Thanks to everyone who commented.  This was actually a bug which is now resolved.  Sorry for any confusion over that and thanks so much for your patience.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello!   Thanks to everyone who commented.  This was actually a bug which is now resolved.  Sorry for any confusion over that and thanks so much for your patience.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

This is not resolved, I still see the same two old days post from someone I follow bumped to the top between new activities both yesterday and today.

Vote for the "add filters" request and make this one of those filters. The dashboard spam is getting out of hand.

Jan_Mantau
Denali

@Zax This thread is about repeating the same post over and over in the feed, not about notifications.

Zax
Pico de Orizaba

You can disable cub notifications without to unsubscribe from the club.

Anonymous10
Shkhara

They’ve really veered off from what they used to be. I had to recently remove all my groups for this same reason. Now I’m at my membership renewal month and feeling like it’s not worth the money. Jumped on here to see how other people were feeling. Seems like it’s not just be disappointed in the way they’ve changed. 

DL_44
Shkhara

I always thought this was a bug. I didn't realize the fix to this would be a software enhancement.

alxga
Mt. Kenya

to be honest, even posts without kudos from me shouldn't be shoved into my feed all the time forever. Show it when it's posted and if I don't react, it means I don't care

ChrisBerry
Kilimanjaro

It isn't just club posts. It seems like any random post by someone I follow shows up over and over and over again. Please make it stop.