cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runna activity not included in fitness

KatieB123
Mt. Kenya

I use the progress features quite a lot and find them helpful i.e. monthly fitness and relative effort. I logged a 10km then yesterday via Runna and it loaded a Ross the my activity fees no problem, but it is not showing against any of my progress?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @KatieB123 

Thanks for posting about this and we're really glad to hear you're finding the progress / training features helpful.  Sorry to hear you're not seeing relative effort on a run activity.  Did you record heart rate data for the run?  That's required in order for us to calculate a relative effort.  If you didn't, you can still edit the activity and add a perceived exertion to get a relative effort score.

Find out more about perceived exertion

Find out more about relative effort

Let me know if you have any questions - we're here to help.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello

Sorry this is still an issue.  

Please submit a support ticket and someone from our Support Team will get in touch to troubleshoot with your directly.

Jane (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @KatieB123 

Thanks for posting about this and we're really glad to hear you're finding the progress / training features helpful.  Sorry to hear you're not seeing relative effort on a run activity.  Did you record heart rate data for the run?  That's required in order for us to calculate a relative effort.  If you didn't, you can still edit the activity and add a perceived exertion to get a relative effort score.

Find out more about perceived exertion

Find out more about relative effort

Let me know if you have any questions - we're here to help.

Jane (she/her)

i am having the same problem. i record in my runna app on my phone which links to both my apple watch/fitness and strava. the heart rate data comes through on apple fitness and has on strava once, but not for any other runs. 

i’ve tried all the other solutions around reading heart rate etc and nothing is working. feels like a connectivity issue? but strange it has imported the data just once.