Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segment PRs help

Ellesbelles00
Mt. Kenya
Below is a list of the segments completed on the route
Ellesbelles00_3-1714574927309.png

You will see that some have a PR against them but others dont. 

You will see that some have a PR medal against them but others dont. But some of the ones that dont, when you go into the segment it shows that this activity was the fastest over that segment.

So I am just trying to understand why that is - some screenshots of the individual segments are below, this is just 2 examples, but they are almost all like this. I just would like to understand the difference.
Ellesbelles00_4-1714574950085.jpeg
Ellesbelles00_5-1714574959859.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Ellesbelles00,

Have you tried Refreshing your Achievements on this activity within your screenshot? 

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

hi, I didn't know about refreshing the achievements so this was really useful thank you, yes this seems to have worked for most of the segments - there's a couple left that don't seem to have updated but I was more interested as to what was happening than concerned about the lack of rosettes! How odd though! 

ActivityFix
Kilimanjaro

One other thought if refreshing achievements doesn't work -- the two segments you've highlighted say you have 5 total efforts on those segments. What are your times for those 5 efforts? Strava will only mark an effort as a PR (or 2nd or 3rd) if it is better than the previous effort. So if your current PR is 8:09 and you run an 8:09 again, it won't be a PR. I'm guessing you don't have 3 efforts at exactly the same time given the length of those segments, but it would be worth checking.

Hi, thanks, yes it isn’t this - well, it is this for one of the segments, but not the other 8 or so. 
They show like this 

IMG_2595.jpeg

 I will try refreshing. 

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Ellesbelles00,

Have you tried Refreshing your Achievements on this activity within your screenshot? 

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings