Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Segments

juniorconde
Mt. Kenya

Hello
Someone can help me?
i want to hace live segments on my Garming 1040 but i do not know hot to do it, i already have strava premium 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @juniorconde 

Thanks for posting and great to hear you're interested in Strava live segments on your Garmin device. Check out this article for information on setting it up and using the feature.  

Live segments are one of my favorite features.  I recommend also taking a look at this blog post which is about how some of us here at Strava use live segments.  

Let me know if that helps, and we would love to hear how your enjoy the live segments after you've had a chance to use them for awhile.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @juniorconde 

Thanks for posting and great to hear you're interested in Strava live segments on your Garmin device. Check out this article for information on setting it up and using the feature.  

Live segments are one of my favorite features.  I recommend also taking a look at this blog post which is about how some of us here at Strava use live segments.  

Let me know if that helps, and we would love to hear how your enjoy the live segments after you've had a chance to use them for awhile.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team