cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei Health to Strava

NunoEu
Mt. Kenya
I have a Huawei GT3 watch that I use to track my running activities. This goes to the Huawei Health app. It is disclosed that it is possible to tune with Strava. I did everything right and the application is ok - associated. however only one activity synchronized. No more... does not sI have a Huawei GT3 watch that I use to track my running activities. This goes to the Huawei Health app. It is disclosed that it is possible to tune with Strava. I did everything right and the application is ok - associated. however only one activity synchronized. No more... does not sync.

I have a Huawei GT3 watch that I use to track my running activities. This goes to the Huawei Health app. It is disclosed that it is possible to tune with Strava. I did everything right and the application is ok - associated. however only one activity synchronized. No more... does not sync.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello All,

Thanks for your patience with this.  Unfortunately the issue is not resolved, however we do have some more information and some troubleshooting steps you can try:

Please note: If you are not seeing the ability to connect to Strava under the Data sharing and authorization menu in Huawei Health it is because this integration is only available in select countries.

1. Please make sure both the Huawei Health app and the Strava app are up to date.
  2. Please make sure you are in a region that Huawei has allowed to sync with Strava. If you are not in one of the approved regions you will not be able to sync to Strava.
    1. Europe
    2. Latin America
    3. Asia Pacific
    4. Africa
  3. If you have linked Huawei to Strava please open the Huawei Health app by going to Me > Privacy management > Data syncing Management and make sure you have enabled the following settings.
    1. Sync profile to cloud 
    2. Sync fitness data to Cloud
    3. Sync health data to Cloud
  4. If you do not see the sync options noted in Step 3, please reach out to the Huawei support team.
  5. If after confirming the above steps you are still unable to sync activities please try uninstalling and reinstalling the Huawei Health app. Once reinstalled you may need to reconnect Huawei to Strava.

Finally, if your activities still are not syncing to Strava, please reach out to the Huawei support team for further assistance.

https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

53 REPLIES 53

Padzonk
Mt. Kenya

I know its old topic but it may be helpful to someone. I wrote to Huawei support about this issue. Was having same problems using Huawei Band 8. I got a respond that only activities that will be synced are : Outdoor run, outdoor walk and cycling. Rest wont be synced due to "incompatibilities".

I got the same problem. Tried the outdoor cycling, it worked but when I tried indoor running. Nothing happened

Outdoor running, outdoor cycling and outdoor walking (possibly open water swim) are the only activities that are compatible with the huawei watch and strava

Few days ago I made an outdoor walk activity, but It wasn't syncronized with Strava. And some months ago I tried outdoor run, but it also fail the sync.

Hayamz
Mt. Kenya

Hi, same problem here, Huawei GT Runner with Huawei Health already says linked to Strava, i did an outdoor run this morning, it didn't show in Strava. (My phone is samsung S10 lite). Any help appreciated, thanks.

Have you fixed this? If not make sure you have the 'huawei health' app downloaded. Sometimes it will transfer data to strava automatically other times it won't so if it's not try this. Open Strava so it is running in the background. Then open the Huawei Health app, select 'ME' in the menu at the bottom of the screen, scroll down to and select 'settings' and then select 'sync data manually'.

This typically works for me. Just not that the only actvitities that are compatible with strava are outdoor walk, outdoor run and outdoor cycle (possibly open water swim, still a bit chilli here to try that). Let me know how you get on. 

Great, manually sync seems work fine, in case the automatically sync fails. Thanks

di_ga
Shkhara

Same problem: trying to sync Huawei Health (on a Huawei P30 Lite) with Strava, in order to get activities from a Huawei Watch GT3, but nothing works. I connected Strava in Health privacy and try with run or walking.

Zeljko
Mt. Kenya

Sync activities from Huawei Healt to Strava are 'Outdoor Run, Walk and Ride' and it work fine with me (Croatia). From GT2e to HH on mob and to Strava. 

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings