cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adresse mail / Mail address

Auredu31
Mt. Kenya

Bonjour

Je rencontre un soucis sur mon compte j'ai oublié mon adresse mail. Donc impossible de me connecter à mon ancien profil Strava. J'ai ouvert un ticket mais pas de réponse.... 

Merci d avance 

TRANSLATION: Good morning; I'm having a problem with my account, I forgot my email address. So I can't connect to my old Strava profile. I opened a ticket but no response....

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello 

Thank you for your post and sorry for any issues. I see your email to our support team and someone will get to you to help you resolve your issue.  Please note that we prioritize tickets from our subscription athletes, however we still do our best to get to everyone's support requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello 

Thank you for your post and sorry for any issues. I see your email to our support team and someone will get to you to help you resolve your issue.  Please note that we prioritize tickets from our subscription athletes, however we still do our best to get to everyone's support requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Merci de votre réponse. Si jamais le ticket que j'avais ouvert #2682243.

Merci d avance 

TRANSLATION: Thank you for your reply. The ticket I opened #2682243. Thanks in advance

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings