cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Bug Report

19TEN
Shkhara

Hello,

For the past 2 rides, I noticed that Strava data is not update on my PR times. A certain segment keeps showing my old PR even though I have beaten that PR twice in 2 days. I have tried refreshing segment data with no success. As you can see in screenshot, my new PR from today shows 1:11 but if you look at the “your PR” it shows my old PR of 1:35 It did this yesterday when I set a new PR of 1:20. Any ideas? Thank you.IMG_1785.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Soren
Denali

Hi, and thanks for writing in about this. Rest assured this is not a bug, but several things might be affecting your time on the public segment leaderboard. We have escalated this case to our Support team because we need further information to look into this and resolve it. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will be happy to help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Soren
Denali

Hi, and thanks for writing in about this. Rest assured this is not a bug, but several things might be affecting your time on the public segment leaderboard. We have escalated this case to our Support team because we need further information to look into this and resolve it. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will be happy to help.

Myself and my husband like to use this app to track our 5k runs, but over the last week we have found that the tracking isn't following us correctly. It shows us running as the crow flies (over houses and fields in straight lines). We are not birds. Also the route distance and timings have been tracked wrong too. Is there some kind of glitch going on? I've never had this problem before. 

Thank you kindly… 🙏