cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come say hi and tell us, would you rather...? (March 2023)

Soren
Denali

🤠 First of all, I'd like to welcome all of our new March members. Drop a line below introducing yourself and share where you're from and what brings you to the Community!

I'm a big fan of 'would you rather questions' and use way too many brain cells thinking up new ones. 

Here are a few that have been on my mind lately, you can pick whichever one piques your interest and answer why:

would you rather.png

🤔 I'm curious to hear from you!

2 REPLIES 2

CreakyCrank
Kilimanjaro

Oh, I also love the "would you rather", but then I find myself unable to decide because I end up thinking of it like it is a wish from a genie.... "Oh, I'd rather have super speed" (but then, you have 0 strength, and can't even lift yourself up to move) or "I'd rather have 3 arms" (but then the 3rd arm as attached at the hand of one of my other arms).  Maybe I'm over thinking it 🙂

So, assuming that I can balance it out somewhat, and choose where the extra appendage goes... I'd say:

1. Super speed - I'd never be late again!

2. 3 arms - I often need that 3rd arm to hold something in place (like a picture I'm hanging), while the other two arms do the work... I'm thinking the 3rd arm would be retractable and come out of my chest 🙂

3. This is tough... I like sleeping and eating!  I'm going to assume I could still choose to do either rather than not being able to do either... so, I'll choose never having to sleep (who doesn't need more time?).

Fun set of questions though!

Oh yeah... I'm not new, but in any case, I'm in Pittsburgh, PA (USA), and basically I come to the community to hang out and read the interesting posts/articles, along with pop in a few ideas here and there (and upvote others).

@CreakyCrank wrote:

Oh, I also love the "would you rather", but then I find myself unable to decide because I end up thinking of it like it is a wish from a genie.... "Oh, I'd rather have super speed" (but then, you have 0 strength, and can't even lift yourself up to move) or "I'd rather have 3 arms" (but then the 3rd arm as attached at the hand of one of my other arms).  Maybe I'm over thinking it 🙂

It's always a pleasure to hear from you, Matt!
The thought of having a third arm attached to one of my hands made me laugh out loud! 🤣 It's such a fun thought experiment and it continually leads to more & more questions and just gets weirder by the minute.

I think I'd pick the same answers as you did, super speed (get all the CRs!!), and certainly 3 arms because I don't know what a bicycle would look like if you had 3 legs 🤔, and I quite enjoy eating, so I'd pick never having to sleep over that -- barring there are no detrimental effects from not sleeping, haha.

Overthinking is the bane of my existence, guess I should go outdoors and clear my mind now... 🚲