cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corporate Lawyer Turned Community Builder!

rach834
Shkhara

HI everyone! So pumped to be here. My name is Rachel Johnson, I am the Founder and Managing Partner of a law firm and also the founder of @ahmi.health - a (chill) wellness brand and virtual health club. We have a super engaged community and love using Strava for our challenges throughout the year. Look forward to being here because would love for the option for Club challenges eventually!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Soren
Denali

Hi Rachel, it's great to have you join the Community! I love that you're managing a virtual health club with such an involved community and that Strava can support this movement 😄

The idea to enable club challenges was already requested in the Ideas board, so if you'd like to show your support, click on the kudos button to vote for it! We appreciate your participation in the Community and look forward to hearing more from you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Soren
Denali

Hi Rachel, it's great to have you join the Community! I love that you're managing a virtual health club with such an involved community and that Strava can support this movement 😄

The idea to enable club challenges was already requested in the Ideas board, so if you'd like to show your support, click on the kudos button to vote for it! We appreciate your participation in the Community and look forward to hearing more from you.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings