cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Demande urgente de remboursement pour abonnement Strava renouvelé par erreur/Urgent refund request

Morel05
Mt. Kenya

Good morning,

I am contacting you to request a refund regarding an annual Strava subscription that was automatically renewed.

A month ago, my friend Marin offered me to take advantage of the free one-month subscription to Strava. I accepted and added my credit card to benefit from this free trial. However, today I was charged €60 for an annual subscription that I did not want to renew.

I am a minor and this purchase was made in error. This amount represents a significant portion of my savings, which took me almost two years to accumulate. I did not intend to continue with the paid subscription and would like to request a refund.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and help in resolving this situation quickly.

Awaiting your reply,
Sincerely,
Dimitri Morel of Arleux

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey  @Morel05
Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to support these types of requests through our Community Hub. I'm going to send this over to our Support team who will be able to help you out.

If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey  @Morel05
Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to support these types of requests through our Community Hub. I'm going to send this over to our Support team who will be able to help you out.

If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings