cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flagging a ride that is set to "Private"?

Gregscott31
Mt. Kenya

Earlier this year, I won the KOM on a segment that I've been working really hard at for over 4 years. 

I am constantly having to flag rides where the other athletes are using the MTB trails, up the road and putting their bike in the car, forgetting to turn Strava off, then diving home (Taking every KOM along the way).

I now have a guy who has just uploaded a historical ride from 2015! where it looks like he has recorded a run but set the app to a bike ride, then driven quite a long way home, taking lots of course records. But! his account is set to "Private", and I cannot look at it on the PC to flag it. The strange thing is I can see it on my phone, but, I can't Flag it from there. 

What do I do now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anchskier
Denali

@Gregscott31 - When you look at the leaderboard on the PC, click on the time shown for that person rather than the profile name.  When you click on the time, it should pull up the activity even if the profile is set to private.  If you click on the name, it won't let you see anything.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Gregscott31
Mt. Kenya

Thanks for that.

I did work out what I was doing wrong and was able to sort the issue out.

anchskier
Denali

@Gregscott31 - When you look at the leaderboard on the PC, click on the time shown for that person rather than the profile name.  When you click on the time, it should pull up the activity even if the profile is set to private.  If you click on the name, it won't let you see anything.  

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings