cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Logged Out of Community Hub

anchskier
Denali

For some reason, over the last couple of days I have had to log into this Community Hub pretty much every time I have opened the page.  I am using the same bookmark as I have since I started.  In the past, I remained logged in, but something has changed in the last couple of days.  Anyone know if that was a change to this page?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hey All!
This issue looks to be resolved for me! Hopefully all is working as expected for you too. 

If you are still getting logged out, please try clearing the cache and cookies from your web browser. Once this is done, head back to the community hub and log back into your Strava Community Hub account.

Instructions on how to clear the cache and cookies for various web browsers are listed below:

Google Chrome
Mozilla Firefox [cache instructions | cookie instructions]
Apple Safari
Microsoft Edge

If you still have issues after doing the above, please let me know. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hey All!
This issue looks to be resolved for me! Hopefully all is working as expected for you too. 

If you are still getting logged out, please try clearing the cache and cookies from your web browser. Once this is done, head back to the community hub and log back into your Strava Community Hub account.

Instructions on how to clear the cache and cookies for various web browsers are listed below:

Google Chrome
Mozilla Firefox [cache instructions | cookie instructions]
Apple Safari
Microsoft Edge

If you still have issues after doing the above, please let me know. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey all, 
Just wanted to let you know that we are still looking into this. Once we have more information, we'll let you know. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @anchskier & @zecanard
Thanks for posting about this. We're not aware of any changes; however, we will investigate and see if we can find out what's going on. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

@Scout - Thanks.  It has definitely been a change at some point.  I am getting logged out almost immediately after leaving the page.  Nothing changed with my computer that I know of, and it looks like I am not the only one based on the other response here, so I am guessing it is something on your end.  Thanks for looking into it.

It won't help you but I don't get logged out.

But since yesterday I have this problem too, my session expires sometimes in minutes, sometimes in a hour.

Yep, it is happening to me all the time now.  I think it happens faster if I close the browser in-between visits.  If I leave the browser open, the session stays active longer, but if I close it, it closes the session right away.

zecanard
Kilimanjaro

Yes, it does seem to expire your session even faster than before—around half an hour?