cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy to part of Strava

kajalVerma
Mt. Kenya

Hello! My name is Kajal and I've been using Strava for a while now. I recently became a paying member and am excited to finally engage with the community through this chat. As an IVF doctor, my days can be quite busy, but cycling has been a constant companion for the past 10 years.

This Sunday, I'll be turning 54 and I find myself reflecting on the joys and challenges that cycling has brought me. Despite not being an expert cyclist and being somewhat overweight, I've actively participated in various cycling races over the years. Though I must admit, uphill rides are not my favorite!

I'm really looking forward to connecting with other Strava users and hearing about their experiences on the platform. Being a part of this community feels like a new adventure for me, and I'm eager to share and learn from all of you. Here to the next chapter in my cycling journey and friendships I hope to build here on Strava!

4 REPLIES 4

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @kajalVerma 

I just want to echo Scout's welcome.  Great to have you in the Community!  

I know what you mean about the joys and challenges of cycling.  Do you do mostly road cycling?  Do you manage to get out during the week or mostly on weekends?  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

mindeasyy
Shkhara

Hello and welcome to the Community Hub! We are happy to have you here and want to wish you a happy birthday! As a doctor, you have a lot of knowledge about fitness and health, and we would love for you to share your thoughts with the community. We are excited to see the contributions you'll make to our community.

kajalVerma
Mt. Kenya

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and birthday wishes! It feels great to be a part of this wonderful community and I'm excited to share my experiences and knowledge with everyone. As an ivf Doctor , I prioritize my health and well-being, which is why I enjoy cycling as a fun activity. Even though it can be challenging at times, the joy it brings is totally worth it. I'm really looking forward to connecting with other members of the community and making some meaningful contributions to the Community Hub!

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @kajalVerma
Welcome to the Community Hub and Happy Birthday! 🎂  Glad to hear cycling has brought you joy; and I'm with you...uphills are not my favorite either.

We're happy to have you here and look forward to your contributions to the Community Hub!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team