cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I share a public segment with others?

cheer
Mt. Kenya

I have looked all over and still can't figure this out. I created a segment, made it public, and would like to share this with friends. How do I do this?? I'd like to send them a link but don't see how I can do this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jan_Mantau
Denali

That's a basic feature of every operating system: You can select text, copy it into the clipboard and paste it in another place. In your case that would be the URL of the newly created segment you will find when you open this segment in the browser.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

anchskier
Denali

As Jan_Mantau said, on the web browser, the best way is just to copy the URL from the address bar and paste that into a message to your friend.  If you can open the segment on a mobile device, just look for the little box with an "up" arrow on the top right.  Click on that and it should give you a button to "share segment".  Click on that and then choose how you want to share it to your friend.

Jan_Mantau
Denali

That's a basic feature of every operating system: You can select text, copy it into the clipboard and paste it in another place. In your case that would be the URL of the newly created segment you will find when you open this segment in the browser.