cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm being targeted for flagging by a rider.

BSeraph
Mt. Kenya

Hi.

I started riding on Strava seriously this week after getting some upgrades for my bike, and I was surprised i managed to nab some KOMs. They weren't impressive, but I was happy. Only issues - they were both from the same guy, and everytime I beat one of those KOMs I get instantly flagged a few minutes our hours later. I have three activities which have been flagged so far, and a support ticket (https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/requests/2818445). I really need assistance as this abuse of the system has been ruining my experience. Can you help prioritize the ticket or is there anything else I can do to prevent situations like these?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @BSeraph
Thanks for the post. This is something our support team will need to assist you with. I took a look and I found your  support ticket that was submitted today. Someone will respond to you as soon as possible.

If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @BSeraph
Thanks for the post. This is something our support team will need to assist you with. I took a look and I found your  support ticket that was submitted today. Someone will respond to you as soon as possible.

If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings