cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

Former Member
Not applicable

I tried to change my email associated with my account, but after entering my password incorrectly a few times, I decided to just hit “forgot password”. After changing the password, I tried to log back in and now my account is temporarily suspended. I’ve waited 24 hours per instructions I’ve read on this forum and contacted support but nobody has replied to me. Is there any way to fix this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Former Member,
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. We understand the importance of you gaining access to your account. Since we need some sensitive information that should not be shared publicly, this will need to be handled by our support team. I see you submitted a support ticket, #3034257; someone from our support team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience! 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Former Member,
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. We understand the importance of you gaining access to your account. Since we need some sensitive information that should not be shared publicly, this will need to be handled by our support team. I see you submitted a support ticket, #3034257; someone from our support team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience! 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings