cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account

SKC
Mt. Kenya

I am locked out of my account with all of my activities on and when I try to change password it keeps taking me to open a new account.

I have deleted the new accounts I have opened but I know my old account is still active as my friends can see my activities on there.

I am unsure if it's because I tried to change email address but I've tried password reset on both of my email address and it will not let me back in.

I emailed Strava support but I am not getting a reply.

Please can someone help me getting my account back 😫 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Greetings, 
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. I see that you have an open support ticket; #2888089. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Greetings, 
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. I see that you have an open support ticket; #2888089. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Hi Iam having a similar problem, we have changed my phone some Reason I have now two profiles one only showing run while the rest on another profile could you help me get back into my old profile please? Both under the same email address

Can you help me get into my account I don’t remember the email 

Hey @GraceTarpey,
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. If you need help accessing your account, please submit a support ticket and our team will respond as quickly as possible.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Please can you chase this for me with support as I need access to my account with all of my activities on

Hey @SKC
Thanks for your patience; it looks like our support team has resolved your issue. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings