cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response from Strava support to my msgs or emails

eagle
Mt. Kenya

I have a problem when logging into my account from my PC to the strava website. I see not info under Activities or routes or anything else. It works fine using my mobile app. I have tried to contact strava support. I have msged them and emailed and have raised tickets. They say they will get back to me right away but Ive had no response whatsoever. There appears to be no other way to make contact like a phone number. If this persists I will have to cancel my membership which is a shame. Looking online this seems to be a recurring issue. Its disappointing. Does anyone know of a phone number i can use or a better way?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @eagle
Thanks for posting. We do our best to answer our support emails as quickly as possible and we do offer expedited support for our subscribers. 
I took a look and see your email to support from yesterday (ticket #2745060) and you have one ticket from today (ticket  #2745946). Today's ticket was merged into the older ticket and you should receive a response to your support ticket shortly. Thank you for your patience. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @eagle
Thanks for posting. We do our best to answer our support emails as quickly as possible and we do offer expedited support for our subscribers. 
I took a look and see your email to support from yesterday (ticket #2745060) and you have one ticket from today (ticket  #2745946). Today's ticket was merged into the older ticket and you should receive a response to your support ticket shortly. Thank you for your patience. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings