cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response from support team

Loooooney
Mt. Kenya

What are the standard SLA for support tickets, I have submitted multiple tickets on behalf of my partner who is unable to access her account and my ticket has sat unresponded to for almost a week now.

The first ticket I created (same issue) somehow managed to get resolved without any contact to myself or my partner - not quite sure how that works…

is it possible for someone to further escalate my support request? 
Id: 2895554

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Loooooney
Thanks for your post. We do our best to answer our support emails as quickly as possible and we do offer expedited support for our subscribers. 
Please note that The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require viewing a user's account such as account access, subscriptions, etc.
If you need help accessing your account, please submit a support ticket and our team will respond as quickly as possible. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Loooooney
Thanks for your post. We do our best to answer our support emails as quickly as possible and we do offer expedited support for our subscribers. 
Please note that The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require viewing a user's account such as account access, subscriptions, etc.
If you need help accessing your account, please submit a support ticket and our team will respond as quickly as possible. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings