cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Off Topic] Strava Support Issue

bryantlikes
Shkhara

Not sure where else to post this since when I make any Strava support requests they all get marked as Solved right away. I've tried clicking NO in the emails that get sent to me but it doesn't seem to work. 

Hoping maybe someone here can get that team to look at the issue. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @bryantlikes 

Thanks for your post. As @anchskier mentioned we do merge multiple support requests. I've checked with our Support Team and we do have an open support request for you. 

We ask for your patience, and someone will get in touch as soon as they can. Thank you.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @bryantlikes 

Thanks for your post. As @anchskier mentioned we do merge multiple support requests. I've checked with our Support Team and we do have an open support request for you. 

We ask for your patience, and someone will get in touch as soon as they can. Thank you.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

I have also not heard back from Strava support despite submitting three tickets over the past week. Strava, come on…I’m a paying subscriber, why no response? How is that professional or ethical? You take the cash from subscribers then don’t help us? SMH 

Hello Jane, 

I guess the issue is I have an older request (3008631) that was created 3 days ago and then today I tried to create a new request for a completely unrelated issue (3011551). So I guess that what you're saying is that if I have an open request I can't create any other requests even if they are completely different with a different categories? 

Seems like a pretty poor design. 

@bryantlikes - Yes, it does not matter what the subject of each support request is, you are only able to have one active request at a time.  I agree, it is pretty stupid since there are times when we have more than one issue come up that needs attention and the lag time to resolve one issue is so long, but that is how their system is built.  

bryantlikes
Shkhara

But they are all marked as resolved. 

When you look at your list of support request, every one of them is marked as resolved?  Hmmm, that is odd.  And you are sure that the e-mails you received from them did not require a response?  Some of the e-mails just provide some possible solutions you can choose from, but some actually require a response (not just clicking on a "yes" or "no" button) if you want them to look at it any further.  

I'm just going off my past experience, so maybe you are running into a new or different situation than what I have seen.  If so, hopefully @Jane or @Scout or one of the other Strava people can look into it.

Yes, it is resolved when it is open, clicking "NO" in the email does nothing. Seems like maybe like that is what is broken because I feel like before you had to click "NO" to get it to be open. 

anchskier
Denali

If you have an active support request submitted, then any additional ones you submit will automatically be marked by the system as "solved".  It is just something that is built into the system.  Probably intended to keep people from flooding them with multiple support requests at a single time.  I've found the best way is to just submit a single request and then let it run its course (takes a number of days for them to get back to you usually).  Then, when that issue is resolved, you submit the next support request.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings