cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Upcoming Forum Upgrade – New Experience Launching Soon!

Here’s what you need to know about the upcoming changes, including upcoming read-only time: Find out more

Payment Refund

leopajulas
Mt. Kenya

Hello, may I please receive an update regarding my request for a refund? I really had no plan to continue the subscription after the free trial ended since I only subscribed in the first place to try the app while jogging. I think I just used it once but I have no recorded activity whatsoever. I forgot to cancel the subscription before the free trial ended. The money used was supposed to be my allowance for school, so I apologize if I am about to cause an inconvenience on your end; I hope you can oblige my request for a refund. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello @leopajulas
Thanks for your post. We understand the importance of your refund. Since we need some sensitive information that should not be shared publicly, this will need to be handled by our support team.

I took a look and see that you have an open support ticket with us; #3052197. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello @leopajulas
Thanks for your post. We understand the importance of your refund. Since we need some sensitive information that should not be shared publicly, this will need to be handled by our support team.

I took a look and see that you have an open support ticket with us; #3052197. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Please dear moderator, 

help me with my payment refund. The same situation as previous person. 

I started to use free trial and used it few times deactivated my account and now still charged for 49.99 euro.. even I can’t logging in, if I log in it’s new account and again free trial  because all accounts was deactivated. 
please help! 

Hello @Egle1
Thanks for your post, your inquiry has been sent over to our support team. For others that have similar questions, please note that subscription inquiries will need to be handled by our Support team. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access.

We will be closing this post for comments. If you need help regarding your account, please submit a support ticket. If you have trouble with our online form, you can send an email to support@strava.zendesk.com.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings