cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium customer getting zero support and cannot log into account

SergDog
Mt. Kenya

I am not sure how many more emails or tweets I can send until I get one response from you guys? What is the point of paying for a service I cannot use?

I tried logging into my strava account but it seems I was locked out and I'm not receiving the reset password email.

I tried logging in again some time after the above mentioned attempt and for some reason it's created a fresh new account for some reason with the same email address.

I needed to create a new dummy account just to post on this forum.

Help, I'm a premium customer.

Please contact me so I can provide my login email address. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @SergDog
Thanks for your post and sorry for any trouble you are having. This inquiry will need to be handled by our support team.  I took a look and see you have two support tickets open with us, #2828918 & #2829277. Our Support Team will be able to help you resolve this issue.  Please be patient and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

StravaDave62
Shkhara

Serg,

I'm having a slightly different issue and put a support ticket in last Sunday (4 Days Ago) and have heard nothing from Strava support.  I tried sending 2 additional support requests as I have some additional information and both of those support tickets show on the system as "solved" even though I have not received and support and the issue is far from solved.  I understand the comment to be patient and I am willing to be patient but 4 days is getting a little on the long side.  Seems that customer support from Strava is no longer a priority.  I hope we both hear something soon.   Take Care!  Dave

Did you get any response since Dave?

SergDog
Mt. Kenya

Hi Scout, I am still locked out of my Strava account and have not received a response from you guys, when can I expect assistance?

Hey @SergDog
It looks like responses to your emails has been sent. If you need further assistance with your duplicate accounts, please respond directly to the support emails. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @SergDog
Thanks for your post and sorry for any trouble you are having. This inquiry will need to be handled by our support team.  I took a look and see you have two support tickets open with us, #2828918 & #2829277. Our Support Team will be able to help you resolve this issue.  Please be patient and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

I don’t get any replies either. Is there actually a support team?

Hey @Dalup
Thanks for your post and sorry for the delay to your email. We've had an influx of tickets and our team is doing their best to respond to everyone as quickly as possible. I see your support email; #2881207, was responded to this week. Please respond directly to that email if you need further assistance. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

I am having the same issue.  As soon as I send a ticket in, it is flagging it as resolved…and it is not.  Support ticket id  2880723.  Been on this for 2 weeks now.  Please advise this premium subscriber.  

Hey @BryBike
Thanks for the post and sorry for the confusion. I took a look and found you have submitted more than one support email to us: tickets #2880154 (open) and #2880723 (closed)

Our system will automatically merge support tickets from a user if they come in within a short amount of time; as in this case; the newer ticket was merged into ticket #2880154. We have found that some users will create multiple support tickets about a single issue, hence the merging of tickets. This is to ensure that we do not have more than one support agent working on different tickets that contains repetitive inquiries. You also submitted an earlier request, #2866987 that received an auto response from our system on April 5th. 

Our Support Team will be able to help you resolve this issue.  Please be patient and someone will respond to your open ticket; #2880154 as quickly as possible. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)