cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem accessing account

Former Member
Not applicable

Hi all im in need of some help! I sent this to strava support a week ago but had no reply. I logged out of my account which was associated with an old email that isnt active anymore, meaning i cant change passwords as every time i click "forgot password" the email is sent to this inactive email! Is there any way to regain my account or potentially change the email without actually being logged in? Any help would be great! I dont want to lose all my runs!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Former Member, 
Thanks for your post! We understand the importance of you gaining access to your account. Since we need some sensitive information that should not be shared publicly, this will need to be handled by our support team.

I took a look and see that you have an open support ticket with us; #2981244. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Former Member, 
Thanks for your post! We understand the importance of you gaining access to your account. Since we need some sensitive information that should not be shared publicly, this will need to be handled by our support team.

I took a look and see that you have an open support ticket with us; #2981244. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings