cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

problem with Strava

bzzzbzzz
Mt. Kenya

Hello dear creators of Strava! I am writing to you because of the latest update with Strava routes, they are very poorly generated, they are of the same type and do not correspond to the requests at all. I understand that the developers wanted to do the best, but I kindly ask you to return the previous version of generating routes for a premium account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from our support team: We recently had some issues with the Strava for Wear OS app and our engineers pushed a fix this last week in the most recent version of the app (1.39). Please confirm in that your Strava watch app is on this version by going to the settings in the Strava Watch app and scroll down to the bottom of the page and confirm the version you are on. 
If you are not on the most recent version of the Strava watch app then please go to the Google Play store on your watch and delete the Strava application from your watch. Power your device off for 10 seconds, turn your watch back on and reinstall the Strava application. Unfortunately, this means any unsynced activities will be discarded.

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Googl

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from our support team: We recently had some issues with the Strava for Wear OS app and our engineers pushed a fix this last week in the most recent version of the app (1.39). Please confirm in that your Strava watch app is on this version by going to the settings in the Strava Watch app and scroll down to the bottom of the page and confirm the version you are on. 
If you are not on the most recent version of the Strava watch app then please go to the Google Play store on your watch and delete the Strava application from your watch. Power your device off for 10 seconds, turn your watch back on and reinstall the Strava application. Unfortunately, this means any unsynced activities will be discarded.

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Googl

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @bzzzbzzz 

Sorry to hear of the difficulties!  I've escalated this post to the Strava Support Team, and someone will be in touch soon to help you out.  

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)

Thank you very much for answering my request 🫶🏻 I also ask you to pay attention to the problem with synchronizing your Strava account via Wear OS. After saving a workout on your watch, the workout appears in your account the next day

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings