cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Push Notifications - Not Working One UI 6 (Android)

Tefer82
Shkhara

Hi,

Is anyone else having issues with Android and One UI with Strava and Push Notifications?

For a while now i have been missing any notifications on the app being pushed to my phone, have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but now luck with that. I have recently updated my Phone Software but not resolved it, there has been at least one Strava App update but again no fix to this problem. Feel like i am missing lots of comments and replies and also activities by my favorite atheletes.

I have submitted a ticket but there is minimal updates on the situation and i feel like i have been forgotten about, just want to know if the issue is widespread or specific to a certain OS version. I pay annually for the subscription that has went up but i feel like i am not really getting much for my money especially now that i have this issue. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Tefer82 

Thanks for posting about this.  In this situation I would recommend submitting a ticket as you have done.  Please be patient as our ticket volumes can vary and sometimes it takes longer to get back to people than we would like.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

Duncan74
Mt. Kenya

Did you manage to get this sorted?  I've got same issue, happened late last year, spent time uninstalling, reinstalling, checking all the permissions. Not an issue for other apps on my phone (S23).

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

AnthonyJJ
Mt. Kenya

New Samsung S23 - identical issue with no notifications despite being correctly set.

Thanks to this helpful thread, I can confirm that simply disabling and re-enabling the app permissions, works a treat. 

c3k
Mt. Kenya

Same here since I've switched to an S23

My phone seemed to have turned off notifications for the app. Settings>apps>permissions

Make sure there is permission for notifications, that sorted it.

Hello

After reading your message, I checked notifications as you suggested and they were already enabled.

So, I thought I would disable them and then re-enable and doing this has fixed my issue. I am now getting Strava notifications on my S23!👍

Notification permission checked, like other users in this thread. There's some other problem with android 14 to be fixed I think. 

AnnabelleF
Mt. Kenya

I'm also having this issue. Did you get it to work? 

My phone seemed to have turned off notifications for the app. Settings>apps>permissions

Make sure there is permission for notifications, that sorted it for me.

Duncan74
Mt. Kenya

Did you manage to get this sorted?  I've got same issue, happened late last year, spent time uninstalling, reinstalling, checking all the permissions. Not an issue for other apps on my phone (S23).

Hello Duncan

Was this issue resolved for you? I have recently bought an S23 and I am not getting any notifications.

Kind regards

Howard

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings