cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Récompense challenge huawei / Huawei challenge reward

Lounamrcd
Mt. Kenya

J'ai participé au challenge huawei, pour avoir la possibilité de gagné la montre huawei fit 3 et gagner 20%  de réduction, mais le challenge ses fini le 18 juin, j'ai toujours rien reçu.

Est ce normal ? 

Si quelqu'un a fait le challenge, peux me dire si il a reçu quelque chose ? 

TRANSLATION: I participated in the Huawei challenge, to have the opportunity to win the Huawei Fit 3 watch and gain a 20% discount, but the challenge ended on June 18, I still haven't received anything. Is this normal?
If anyone has taken the challenge, can you tell me if they received anything?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Lounamrcd

Thank you for your post. Sometimes we partner with other brands to sponsor challenges that offer prizes. Although we’re unable to offer prize redemption options to everyone due to restrictions in certain countries, we keep participation in challenges open to all. In other words, while we do our best to confine challenges to regions where athletes are eligible for prizes, it is possible for athletes to join and complete challenges for which they are not eligible for a prize.

Prize eligibility and fulfillment is at the sole discretion of the partner hosting the Challenge. Please be sure to read the page for that specific challenge for more details pertaining to any rewards and be sure to have a valid email on your account. For any questions related to prize eligibility and redemption please contact the partner directly.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Lounamrcd

Thank you for your post. Sometimes we partner with other brands to sponsor challenges that offer prizes. Although we’re unable to offer prize redemption options to everyone due to restrictions in certain countries, we keep participation in challenges open to all. In other words, while we do our best to confine challenges to regions where athletes are eligible for prizes, it is possible for athletes to join and complete challenges for which they are not eligible for a prize.

Prize eligibility and fulfillment is at the sole discretion of the partner hosting the Challenge. Please be sure to read the page for that specific challenge for more details pertaining to any rewards and be sure to have a valid email on your account. For any questions related to prize eligibility and redemption please contact the partner directly.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings