cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Bull Vert - I - Go Elevation Error

ChiliDon
Mt. Kenya

I completed the elevation Red Bull Vert - I -Go Challenge with with 72,037 feet but when I scroll down to see my actual result it is only logging me with 67,453 feet and it seems it did not count my activity. Why would this have happened. I did not change any preferences on the app and my activity recorded like all others did. It is disappointing to have over 3,500 feet of elevation gain not counted towards my actual placing even though it says I logged that amount on the top of the page. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @ChiliDon
Thanks for posting. Your inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. I took a look and see you have an open ticket in the support queue #2983256. Our team will be able to take a look at your account and see what's going on. You should receive a response to your support ticket shortly. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @ChiliDon
Thanks for posting. Your inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. I took a look and see you have an open ticket in the support queue #2983256. Our team will be able to take a look at your account and see what's going on. You should receive a response to your support ticket shortly. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings