cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segment Matching Sunday 3rd March

henbro88
Mt. Kenya

Hi,

I submitted a support ticket yesterday evening about a segment not matching despite staying on course during the Garmin sync error. The algorithm said there was a deviation from the course at 35% despite staying on track at this stage. Could you please advise if a manual match can be made in this instance from the support ticket?

Thanks a mill!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @henbro88
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to handled by our support team. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require the member to share personal account information. We may also escalate a post to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical. I took a look and you have an open support ticket with us, #2834264 that will be responded to as quickly as possible. 

Please note that we prioritize tickets from our subscription athletes, however we  do our best to get to everyone's support requests quickly. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @henbro88
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to handled by our support team. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require the member to share personal account information. We may also escalate a post to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical. I took a look and you have an open support ticket with us, #2834264 that will be responded to as quickly as possible. 

Please note that we prioritize tickets from our subscription athletes, however we  do our best to get to everyone's support requests quickly. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings