cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistiques des clubs / Club statistics

touboulic
Mt. Kenya

Bonjour tout le monde, j’ai déjà posé cette question sur le centre d’aide Strava, mais je n’ai pas eu la réponse. Quelqu’un peut-il me dire pourquoi mon cumul de kilomètres de cette semaine n’est pas identique dans les statistiques de mes clubs par rapport à celui de mon profil,merci

TRANSLATION: Hello everyone, I asked this question before on the Strava help center, but I didn't get the answer. Can anyone tell me why my cumulative kilometers for this week are not identical in my club statistics compared to those in my profile, thank you

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @touboulic
Thank you for the post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our support team. They will be able to view your account and find out what is going on. I see your open support ticket, #2940217, our team will respond to you as soon as possible. 
Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from support:  Our support team noted that any activity that includes data where your Rouvy 'Reality Level' settings are not at 100% in order to reduce gradients or difficulty will have segments automatically excluded. This is the intended functionality in accordance with Rouvy and our own leaderboard system.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from support:  Our support team noted that any activity that includes data where your Rouvy 'Reality Level' settings are not at 100% in order to reduce gradients or difficulty will have segments automatically excluded. This is the intended functionality in accordance with Rouvy and our own leaderboard system.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @touboulic
Thank you for the post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our support team. They will be able to view your account and find out what is going on. I see your open support ticket, #2940217, our team will respond to you as soon as possible. 
Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings