cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava premium en Venezuela / Strava premium in Venezuela

PanfiloJc
Mt. Kenya

Hola soy de Venezuela tienen una estadística de cuantos usuarios existen activos con la aplicación en Venezuela? Mi pregunta es porque muchos o en mi caso quiero pasar de la opción gratuita a la paga pero no hay un método de pago local unoteo método más universal que se pueda usar en este momento para emigar a las opcion de Strava pago y así disfrutar de todos los beneficios de la aplicación o si existe me pueden indicar como es esa otra opción gracias Saludos 

TRANSLATION:  Hello, I am from Venezuela, do you have statistics on how many active users there are with the application in Venezuela? My question is because many or in my case I want to go from the free option to the paid one but there is no local payment method or a more universal method that can be used at this time to transfer to the paid Strava options and thus enjoy all the benefits of the application or if it exists, can you tell me what that other option is like, thank you Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @PanfiloJc 

Thank you for your interest in subscribing to Strava.

We currently accept subscription payments through debit/credit cards (Amex, Discover, MasterCard, Visa) or PayPal. You may also subscribe through iTunes/App Store or Google Play depending on your device. At this time, we do not support any other billing methods like a debit card or iDEAL.

I hope that answers your question and thanks again for your interest in a Strava Subscription.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @PanfiloJc 

Thank you for your interest in subscribing to Strava.

We currently accept subscription payments through debit/credit cards (Amex, Discover, MasterCard, Visa) or PayPal. You may also subscribe through iTunes/App Store or Google Play depending on your device. At this time, we do not support any other billing methods like a debit card or iDEAL.

I hope that answers your question and thanks again for your interest in a Strava Subscription.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings