cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To Login To My Primary Strava Account !

Vijay
Mt. Kenya

Hi Team,

Can someone help me with the issue which I'm facing currently while logging to my Primary account.
I have created ticket for the same 2905355 but did not receive any response. Due to which I have to create another account so as to raise ticket but sadly this bit disappointing from Strava's end and annoying at times as my query is still in unresolved state. Can you please help me here, Thanks in advance. 

Thanks,
Vijay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Vijay
Thanks for your post. As noted here, this inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team; as The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. I see that you're open support ticket; #2905355 is in the queue. Our team does offer expedited support for subscribers; however, they do aim to respond to each inquiry as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Vijay
Mt. Kenya

Hi @Scout , It's been open since last 2 days with no update.
Meanwhile can you please tell me how can we retrieve or know the email using which we logged our profile initially.

Is there any provision such forgot useremail/username such like forgot password ? Ideally it should be there like most of the services cater to their users. 

Hi @Scout Is there any support team really available as I understand there are several issues which people have raised related to such but support team hardly responds back ? may I know the latest timeframe or if you can expediate the issue to support team on my behalf - 2905355

Vijay
Mt. Kenya

Hi @Scout, Thanks for your response. I would like to highlight that I have created Strava account using my FB, yesterday there was a glitch where one of my activity did not appeared on my profile later wards I was searching for the answers where I found from one of strava wiki that you may log out & then try to relogin which may appear. When I did that I was unable to login to my Primary account and email is not working either for password revoery due to which I have to create another account to log the tickets time being as reaching out to Strava customer support is quite an task where no one is responding to the ticket as well. Meanwhile my primary profile still exist on strava which I need to access and get it on track.

Can you please help me on how shall I address this issue.

Hey @Vijay
Thanks for the follow up. This will need to be handled by our support team; our Support Team handles questions that require access to a user's account. Your support ticket; #2905355 will be responded to as quickly as possible.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Vijay
Thanks for your post. As noted here, this inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team; as The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. I see that you're open support ticket; #2905355 is in the queue. Our team does offer expedited support for subscribers; however, they do aim to respond to each inquiry as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings