cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

Welcome Members & Summer Time! (July)

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey!

Thank you for joining the Community Hub! Please take a look around and join in on the discussions, ideas, and good vibes!

If you need help on where to go you can head to our Starting Line or you can reach out and we'll be more than happy to help!

As an Icebreaker, please introduce yourself and let us know what you're most excited about this summer!

I'll go first! My name is Bryant and what I'm most excited about this Summer is this season's Food! 
I'm from the south, so nothing gets me going more than smelling good food coming from a BBQ Grill. What about you?

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

5 REPLIES 5

Derrick
Mt. Kenya

Hey peeps. Very cool app. And thanks for the positive support. I love my bike. So I'll be using the app alot. See y'all out there perhaps. I'm doing a fundraiser for children's Cancer, the challenge begins August 1st. I need to ride for 625km by the end of August. Wish me luck 🤞🙂🤟

Hey Derrick! We're so happy you joined Strava and the Community. The fundraiser sounds like an incredible motive and we hope you can ride the 625k with a heart full of gratitude. Keep us posted on how it goes and best of luck!

Vijayjaiswal
Mt. Kenya

Nice to see I am part of strava community.

Victor_Hilitski
Mt. Kenya

Just found this on my Strava account, looking forward diving deeper into it 🤟

Pavol_Pav
Mt. Kenya

Hi everyone🙂 Best greats from Slovakia😉❤️