cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the longest activity you've ever done?

Soren
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

This is it, your opportunity to brag about that loooong hike, grueling ride that left you sore for days, or 6 hour rowing activity that made your shoulders scream. What has your longest activity been?

Illustration by Brendan Leonard (@semi_rad)Illustration by Brendan Leonard (@semi_rad)
Share the link to your activity if you feel comfortable doing so. Please keep in mind that if you do, you are willingly sharing data representative of personal information such as location. For more information, please visit our Privacy Policy.

Soren
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

8 REPLIES 8

CreakyCrank
Elbrus

I have a few that I would call longest... by distance, I have a few road rides over 100 miles (MS150 in PA - 5356ft climbing, one in MA with 6150ft climbing).  I also completed a 60 mile MTB race - 6980ft climbing (took as long in time as the 100 mile road rides).

Soren
Community Manager

That 60 mile MTB race sounds brutal! I started mountain biking last summer and I have so much respect for it, you definitely can't measure the experience in terms of distance or speed. Kudos for completing it!

Soren

BryanC
Pico de Orizaba

Mine was cycling and it was this year 

145km with 1770m of climb.  Took 6 hours 

Soren
Community Manager

Congrats Bryan! How did you feel afterwards? What's the next milestone going to be? 100 miles/160km?

Soren

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings