cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

date parameter in object array API of ClubActivity

pathak
Mt. Kenya

I'm developing a web app to fetch athletes activities in daily basic ( eg cycling) using API. While fetching API im not able to fetch date/time of activity and Athlete ID. Even I contacted strava help but they dint helped and said to refer community forum. 

Do someone have answer or reference to this issue. ( I hope strava limits are to ensure security) . Is there any way?

2 REPLIES 2

pathak
Mt. Kenya

Thanks Mount for your suggestion, I will try my app by using personal ID's. But some apps out there are using API feature to access club data 

ActivityFix
Superuser
Superuser

The Club API endpoints generally don't return enough information to do anything useful. The results are (partially) anonymized so you won't get athlete ID, full name, activity ID, date, etc... There have been several posts on the community forum asking for enhancements to those endpoints.

The best and currently only option you have is to have individual users authorize your app so you can receive webhook calls for their new activities. You can then process that activity data as needed.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings