cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

Internal Server Error on watch.samsung.strava.com at first boot of app on samsung watch

UsainBolt
Mt. Kenya

Hi

I have reinstalled my Strava app on my Samsung Gear Sport AB91 SM-R600 .

This because I got a new non-Samsung cell phone and Samsung forced me to reinstall it Strava App on Watch. Tizen OS  4.0.0 7 Knox 2.3.1 TIMZ 3.0.0

At first boot of the Strava  app (1.7.24) I see that I need to type in 4 digits, for authentication.
On my mobile phone ( having connected the Samsung Galaxy Wearble App) the app redirected to  https://watch.samsung.strava.com/ 

which shows:

{"message": "Internal server error"}

Why is this msg seen?
Also is there anywhere else I can get those 4 digits from ? ( from another than the web site that respond HTTP500) .
So that I can continue to use Strava on my Samsung Watch Gear.

I have no problem with any other Samsung apps*  on my cell phone, nor on my Gear Watch.
I only have problem with the Strava app, on the Gear Watch.

*(nor account problems after creating a password - because there were none initially as it was created on google initially)

Thanks for any ideas,
Usain Bolt

54 REPLIES 54

kulio
Shkhara

I had this problem on My Samsung Galaxy S3 Frontier.  I had to reboot the watch after installing the strava app on it. Then the 4 digit code finally worked.

Roy1
Shkhara

Looks like everyone is now reconnected, or people who have not, please try .

I took mine off my Samsung equipment and re-installed, All seems OK, however, not yet tested.

And hand on heart, I had tried other simular to Strava, but far too much pxss balling around, especially when running and your hands are wet, and hahah, if like me blind as a bat, really couldnd see ehat i was to be doing.

Anyways, PANIC OVER! I guess, things happen...... I wonder what we all did before all this techno stuff!! (showing my old age now) 

Debswel
Mt. Kenya

Mine is working again... Big let down by Strava, lost 3 activities but entered manually. Happy it's fixed now...

Happy exercising everyone ✌️

Shaggy
Mt. Kenya

ITS FIXED GUYS.

Just reconnected myself after deleting. Lost one activity. Glad it's fixed. Marathon on Sunday 

driel24
Mt. Kenya

I also receive a code. But still not working. On the watch i see "connecting" and after a few moments "Time out".

//edit
Deleting the app and downloading again did the trick. Connected again! 

Daryl_B
Shkhara

Happy days, I am now connected.

Edub
Mt. Kenya

Ditto this has been happening since Tuesday, Oct 10. Why is the website also down to get a new code.

JeremyB
Mt. Kenya

I've got the same problem, i cannot sync my activities... Help !

Jorizard
Mt. Kenya

Same problem here