I noticed this evening, when downloading my data using Strava API (through Postman), that the location_city and location_state parameters are set to 'null'.
As I have given my token full access, I get also the detailled info for the segments, and there, the city and state parameters are set properly
I am fairly certain that it was not the case before, so I' m wondering if something has changed.
Solved! Go to Solution.
As I currently destroy my DB on a daily basis for tests, I can' t compare to what it was earlier, but you' re right, it must have been null all the times and I just noticed it yesterday. I was sure it was not.
Thanks for the answer and the link.