cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions About App environments, setup and API Limit Increase

hihelloluigi
Mt. Kenya

Hi Strava Developer Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently working on integrating the Strava API into our application and have a few questions regarding the setup and usage of the API.

Questions:

1. Multiple Applications for Development and Production:

• Is it possible to create more than one app under the same account, for example, one for development and another for production? If so, what are the steps to set this up, and are there any best practices to follow?

2. API Limit Increase for Testing Phase:

• We need to conduct internal testing with 50-100 users to ensure our integration with the Strava API is functioning correctly. Is it possible to temporarily increase the number of users for this testing phase or you must have already released the application into production?

3. Suggestions for App Approval:

• Are there any specific guidelines or suggestions to increase the likelihood of our app being approved by Strava? Any tips on documentation, implementation, or other best practices that Strava typically looks for?

I appreciate any insights or recommendations the community can provide. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards,

Luigi

0 REPLIES 0
Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings