cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raise of API Limit

Grayriver
Shkhara

Is it in any way possible to get more API requests for an application?
My application only has 1000 requests pr day with a limit of 100 pr 15 minutes.

I have a friend who created a new application a couple of months ago, and he got 2000 and 200 pr 15 minutes.

This seems a bit unfair to be honest, since my application is actually being used (his is not) and it's limiting the functionality greatly.

I have submitted my app to Strava with the new developer program, but I would really like to get at least the double of what I have now just as a start.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Elliott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Grayriver!

If you send us a note to developers@strava.com and include your app name and client ID the team can take a look at your submission & help you out. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Elliott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Grayriver!

If you send us a note to developers@strava.com and include your app name and client ID the team can take a look at your submission & help you out. 

Hi,

We have hit our limit and now have service interuption.  I've emailed in with no response.  Can we urgently have our limit trebbled pretty pls?

Matt

Hi Elliott,

My app has a lot of users and I need to increase the limitation of API requests to build a community on my mobile application related to Strava users. 

How can I do?

You could start with reading the solution.

Thanks for coming back to me!
I have just sent an email.

Best regards
/Christian

I just sent an email to the above also.. did you have any luck with that address ?

Grayriver
Shkhara

@Elliottdo you have any insights in this?