cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segments with unbelieveable power?

EsCalaToR_One
Shkhara

What´s wrong with my activity? All segments marked?

https://www.strava.com/activities/10930793232

I think it´s not unreal the ride with 62 km/h downhill or is there any other Problem?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Aber schau dir mal die erste Runde an! Und zwar links über „Runden“: Angeblich 5km, aber sie enthält keine GPS Daten. Ich würde den Anfang mal abschneiden (vorher ggf die GPX sichern). Vielleicht liegt es daran. 

View solution in original post

@EsCalaToR_One - Click on the "Runden" tab on the left.  That is where you see the data from each lap (runden).  When you do that, look at the first lap.  You will see what Jan_Mantau posted showing no power or heart rate for the first 5k.  If you drag your mouse over that first lap, it doesn't highlight any of your map.  When you drag your mouse over the 2nd lap, it highlights the first 5k of your activity.  That is showing that something is wrong with the file data at the start of the activity.  Using the "crop" tool to cut off just a little bit at the start may trim off the bad data and get the rest of it working properly.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

anchskier
Denali

@EsCalaToR_One - Are you seeing power and heart rate when you look at the lap summary for lap 1? Everything looks fine other than that part.  I could see that possibly creating a glitch/flag to the Strava filters leading to it being auto-flagged.  If it was flagged by another person, when I (another user) goes to look at the activity, I would see a big red banner saying the activity had been flagged.  I don't see that with yours, so it does appear that it was a system flag rather than another user.  Probably need to submit a support request to Strava to get it cleared up unfortunately.  

EsCalaToR_One
Shkhara

Ah, okay, Have not seen the first 5 km-Problem

Hm, I can not find any Problem in the first 5 km. All Data available in my view

That's what we see: No Power, no HR and no part of the grey area appears as selected even though 5 km should be the first chunk of the activity:

Jan_Mantau_0-1710202523115.png

But when I hover over the second lap than a portion of the ride beginning at the start is highlighted:

Jan_Mantau_1-1710202678730.png

When the cropping of some meters at the start doesn't help I would go with anchskier that this must be escalated to the Strava support.

very interesting. I can see all the Data 🙂  Strava-Data.jpg

@EsCalaToR_One - Click on the "Runden" tab on the left.  That is where you see the data from each lap (runden).  When you do that, look at the first lap.  You will see what Jan_Mantau posted showing no power or heart rate for the first 5k.  If you drag your mouse over that first lap, it doesn't highlight any of your map.  When you drag your mouse over the 2nd lap, it highlights the first 5k of your activity.  That is showing that something is wrong with the file data at the start of the activity.  Using the "crop" tool to cut off just a little bit at the start may trim off the bad data and get the rest of it working properly.

I´ve cut alittle bit and now I can see my PR´s. Thanks everyone for helping me!

Aber schau dir mal die erste Runde an! Und zwar links über „Runden“: Angeblich 5km, aber sie enthält keine GPS Daten. Ich würde den Anfang mal abschneiden (vorher ggf die GPX sichern). Vielleicht liegt es daran. 

tranquillity
Pico de Orizaba

Maybe it‘s not flagged by Strava but by another user (for what reason ever). You should be able to resolve that problem. If not write directly to Strava support.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings