cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Achievements in the activity not showing, but showed in the all time pr section

Qwerzpala
Mt. Kenya

Today I made my PR in the 10km with this run, but I am not getting the golden medal symbol in the top right corner of the activity. The next picture highlights what is the problem.

Screenshot (599).png

The thing is: the PR is correctly recorded in my all time PR record page, but even if i go to the activity achievements section there is no medal or no message that say "you recorded you 10km PR".

The acticity was recorded with a Garmin watch and I did not stop to take a break during the activity.

This started happening since last friday.
For comparison, the next picture shows an activity which correctly shows the medal symbol.

Screenshot (600).png

Also: I am getting this problme both on desktop version (pc) and mobile app (IOS).
I tried the "refresh activity achievement" tool which is suggested in the "Help" section, but it didn't work.
Is anybody experiencing the same issue?

Thank you for your attention! Cheers!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Greetings, 
Thanks for your posts. We had an issue that we believe has been resolved in an update.  If you have the same issue, please submit a support ticket and our team can refresh your activity which should resolve the issue. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Greetings, 
Thanks for your posts. We had an issue that we believe has been resolved in an update.  If you have the same issue, please submit a support ticket and our team can refresh your activity which should resolve the issue. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Abhiksampat
Mt. Kenya

I'm having the exact same issue. I hit PB's in several activities last week but no badge on the specific activities. I raised a ticket about the issue quite a few days ago but still haven't received a satisfactory response from Strava support. Hope it can be solved quickly!