cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activities set to 'followers' don't appear in counts.

PeterH
Shkhara

When you don't want to have visibility of your activity set to everyone, your activity won't count towards certain challenges and counters, which is fine. But some counters are purely personal, like your weekly or yearly distance, and not adding the activities to those useful.

In my ride today I got a KOM I got because it was very windy. I don't really want that KOM and because there's no other option not to appear on leaderboards I set the ride to 'followers'. By doing so the distance disappeared form my weekly and yearly counts, so I reset it to 'everyone' because I use those counts a lot.

Does anyone know if it is possible to set a ride to 'followers' and still have the counters update, or is there any other option to have rides count without appearing on leaderboards?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

PeterH
Shkhara

Update: I've just set the activity back to 'followers' and my counters don't change back, so it looks like it works again.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @PeterH
Thanks for posting an update; glad all is good now!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

PeterH
Shkhara

Update: I've just set the activity back to 'followers' and my counters don't change back, so it looks like it works again.