cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add average heart rate to «Your Results» for cycling segments

Chr1st1an
Shkhara

I want to see average heart rate for «Your Results» on cycling segments. Now it just shows average power (W), and of course average speed (km/h) and total time. 

I know it is possible to see the heart rate on the «Analyze Effort» page. But I want just an easy overview for all efforts to compare my fitness and see my trend. Same power and lower HR = better fitness. 

There is enough space on the page + it would not clutter the page in my opinion. 

IMG_6869.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Chr1st1an 

Thanks for your post. You can see average heart rate on the Segment "My Results" filter on the main segment page on the Web view. From your screenshot I understand you would like to see it on the Mobile App view also.

Suggestions such as this one that are relatively small improvements to existing features are kept on Features Chat Board and tagged as Product Feedback, where they will still be reviewed and discussed by our Team.

Thank you again.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Thanks for the feedback, Jane.

My PCs are gathering dust, and have so for years. Strictly using my mobile for about everything. 

From your reply it seems as a small update. Please do this as it is a simple way to track fitness.